Julien Anguenot wrote:
Can you gimme a use case, within a test, where the interface we define
in CPS would not be enough for you ? In our CPSTestCase we set all
subscribers to 'async' and then all works as if no txn subscribers
exists during the tests.

Ah, okay, yes, I guess this is one way to do it.

Also, how would you go about overriding this late-indexing behaviour if
you really wanted to for some specific objects?

Define reindexObject() and reindexObjectSecurity() on the given content
type for instance. But clearly, we could think about a more complex
Transaction Manager that may deal with more complex use cases such as
this one. We didn't express this need yet.

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk