Yvo Schubbe wrote:
+ self._logger.info('\'%s\' type info imported.' % self.context.getId())

Please avoid this hard-to-read style of backslash-quoting, you could do:

self._logger.info("'%s' type info imported." % self.context.getId())

(It is also my personal convention that I enclose "English" strings in "" and all the rest in '', it's useful because it isolates them, English can have single quotes in it, and non-english very rarely has single quotes in it)

Or even better:

self._logger.info("%r type info imported." % self.context.getId())