Hi!

Brent Hendricks wrote:
On 11/30/05, Lennart Regebro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think it *is* in the core now. I'm not sure it should be, though.

The only five:traversable declarations I see in the core now are for
the workflow and types tools.

Right.

It's there to allow you to make views for objects, and I'm not at all
sure it's a good idea to have that feature turned on for everything
like that. It has caused me trouble earlier, I know that.

Right.  Clearly it messes something up, but I'm not sure what exactly.

So for folks working on CMF viewification, have you seen this problem?
Or do you declare traversable at some other level?

This is just a testing issue. The new PlacelessSetup based tests don't play well with the old tests that depend on Zope2.startup(). PlacelessSetup tears down stuff that is set up by Zope2.startup().

I hope this is fixed now for 1.6 and 2.0, but if the tests in your sandbox have a different order than in my sandbox you might still see some broken tests.

Cheers,

        Yuppie