Tres Seaver wrote:

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
On 2 Dec 2005, at 18:58, yuppie wrote:

Tres Seaver wrote:

 import Testing
-import Zope2
I'm seeing issues in some tests which fail when run outside the full
suite after changes like these.  E.g.,
zopectl> test CMFDefault

These issues are not present on the trunk, they are specific to your branch, Tres. I see failures as well, but it all blows up with exceptions like this:

ERROR: test_join_memberproperties (CMFDefault.tests.test_join.MembershipTests)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/zope/28Instance/Products/CMFDefault/tests/", line 37, in setUp
    zcml.load_config('configure.zcml', Products.DCWorkflow)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'DCWorkflow'

hm... does this help?

It says to me that the product initialization phase is being skpped
(which is what I would expect from the diff at the top).

The linkviews doc tests are not set up correctly. They did work before because some other tests called Zope2.startup().

I guess the correct way would be to use ZopeTestCase's installProduct method, but adding Zope2.startup() at the top of seems to fix this issue as well.

Cheers, Yuppie