Hi Florent!

Florent Guillaume wrote:
Can I fix the "pretty" xml exporter to use standard identing? (2 spaces for tags, 4 for attributes)

AFAICS nothing is broken and we don't have a policy for that. So I would not call it a 'fix'.

2 spaces make it easier to read XML files with 2 or 3 levels of indentation, but if the whitespace eats up a significant part of the complete width and triggers additional line wrapping, I don't think it's a win.

I don't know where the indenting standard you mention is defined and you didn't provide any other arguments for that change.

So -1 from me.