On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 00:32:02 +0100, yuppie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

AFAICT the original target audience were people that want to switch to Plone 2.2 and reuse Products written for 2.1.

Just a terminology correction here, the next version of Plone is 2.5, not 2.2 - we changed our version policy a while back:

(Not that important for this discussion, but just a heads-up so you non-Plone people don't get confused about 2.2 vs. 2.5 when we talk about it later. :)