Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
I think this brings up the need for a slightly more formalized  planning
and release process. Given the requisite backing by at least  the main
developers (meaning their agreement that they would actually  use such a
thing) I'd like to set up a release plan page on zope.org  that explains
a bit more what the goals for each major release are  and which contains
timing information as well. The Plone roadmap page  at
http://plone.org/roadmap (plone.org seems down currently) does a  nice
job in that regard.

Tres said:
I agree we need such a document, and already owe you some words around
the topic.  I'll work on setting up a back-channel conversation about it.

You can of course use the PloneSoftwareCenter :-)

Either, you can create a project on plone.org/products and use the features there, or you can set up a standard Plone 2.1 site and install PloneSoftwareCenter (note that you currently need the 2.1-integration branch; we're working on getting a real release out) and its dependencies (ArchAddOn, ExternalStorage optional). Here, you can get the same roadmap features for any project.

Martin

--
(muted)