You can of course use the PloneSoftwareCenter :-)

Complete overkill, sorry. We're dealing with one project here, and for starters we need a simple document, and then go from there. Matter of fact a simple Wiki would be good, probably right underneath

Of course, it was just a suggestion. We're improving it a bit still, so it may make some of the management easier for you, but if it doesn't work the way you want to work, it would just as easily get in the way.