Here's a few things I'd like to change in GenericSetup's management of properties (PropertyManagerHelper):
- not export read-only properties,
- have an option for not exporting properties equal to their class default (I have code for this),
- not purge read-only properties,
- to purge properties, reset _properties to the class default (and of course remove impacted instance attributes), then additionnaly delete deletable properties (except title).

Also I'd like to change things like:
    node = property(_exportNode, _importNode)
    def __exportNode(self):
        return self._exportNode()
    def __importNode(self, *args)
    node = property(__exportNode, __importNode)
To allow proper subclass overriding and avoid the dead chicken of having to redefine the node property each time.

+33 1 40 33 71 59   [EMAIL PROTECTED]