On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 15:27:48 +0100, Florent Guillaume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Alexander Limi wrote:
Can anybody familiar with DCWorkflow take a look at this?
It used to work, and is a classic workflow change operation that I personally use all the time.

CMF doesn't have a "workflow pulldown", and has probably different ways of filtering displayed content. Can you configurm that the bug applies to pure CMF?

Yes, I can. The issue has several replies, one of which confirms the existence in plain CMF 1.5. There is also a patch from Dorneles to fix this, if any of you could review it, I would appreciate it.