On 13 Jan 2006, at 01:07, Martin Aspeli wrote:
Indeed, when Plone starts depending on CMF 2 (which may happen for the 3.0 release cycle) we'd look to find a way to make skin/ template-only customisations work TTW (at least I'd push for that); if that work's interesting to CMF, it may land there. So long as there's still an easy and well-documented way of customising templates, I'm happy.

The alpha release for 2.0 is more about finally getting something out, there will be more polishing before the beta and final and if the TTW customizing is still missing (I haven't even checked that to be honest) then I'm sure this is something so many people will complain about that 2.1 will have a solution.