Lennart Regebro wrote:
On 1/12/06, Martin Aspeli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

One is CPSSkins, where you in practice has a dedicated WYSIWYG editor
for changing the layouts and CSS of a site. It can be argued that
CPSSkins is too complex as it is now, and not very user friendly, but
it requires zero knowledge of either HTML or TAL.

Hi Lennart. Isn't CPSSkins GPL? I would prefer a generic approach that compatible with the ZPL. Would CPSSkins license be changed under this scenario? I am sure there are others like me that do not develop under GPL that are keen to continue Zope2/Zope3 under the ZPL. Many thanks.

Regards,
David