Hi all,

I will cut the CMF 2.0 alpha this coming Sunday, no matter what. I'll do as much as I can myself as far as cleanup goes beforehand, but in order to get it out I'm no longer waiting for others' tasks.

The alpha is *not* the branching point for a 2.0 branch, that happens when the first beta is cut. Please view this alpha as a reminder that we need to get a move on to get the trunk ready for a beta and thus feature-completion.

I would hope (feedback welcome) that we could have a beta two weeks from this coming Sunday.

Once the alpha is out I will start doing some simple documentation and roadmap a la "What's new in CMF 2.0?".