I am looking for a way to replace content of a document on
a specific date. For a simple example, let's say the commpany gets
a new CEO on 1 February 2006. Thus, I want /ceo_bio to tell about
the old CEO until 31 January 2006 and magically switch to tell us
about the new CEO over night.

Can CMF do this, or do I need some other magic?

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
invalid/expired pgp (sub)keys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"you don't sew with a fork, so i see no reason
 to eat with knitting needles."
                               -- miss piggy, on eating chinese food