Is there interest on this list to receive nightly test results for CMF?

I am running nightlies for Zope (reporting to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and aggregated by Steve Alexander's summarizer). I am also running nightlies for CMF, with reports only going to myself at the moment. It would cause little effort to direct the reports to, say, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The procedure I could imagine is

a) create [EMAIL PROTECTED]
b) ask Steve to run his summarizer against it and report to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This would result in one (1) mail per day to zope-cmf, much like the summary you may know from zope-dev.

Thoughts?

Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/