On 23 Jan 2006, at 00:51, George Lee wrote:

It turns out that the error was that my hosting company had set up an enhanced VirtualHostMonster using http://www.zope.org/Members/sfm/ SiteAccessEnhanced/ that makes it easier to map domains to directories. However, this product is
outdated and does not set the 'VIRTUAL_URL'.

Is anybody on this list the contact person for this product? There is no e-mail
address and I can't tell who "sfm" is.

If I remember correctly this is something they hacked together at zettai. Why don't you just replace it?