On 1/23/06, Pawel Lewicki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I reported the same problem on #z3-base on Friday. That checkin makes
> action/name unicode string and ZPT has a problem with rendering.

No, it makes it a string, to avoid those problems. However, if it is a
Message or MessageId object, it will not be a string, but it will
continue to be a Message object, so it can be translated. It may be
default translation returns an unicode string, which would cause
problems (although pobably not the one reported by Rocky). Providing
translation for this should work. It does for me, anyway.