Rob Miller wrote:
On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 00:38:07 +0000, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
On 3 Feb 2006, at 00:31, Rob Miller wrote:
I mean sticking Plone-only stuff onto something that's a simple user
folder and should be completely agnostic of how it is used.
oh, i see.  did i imply that Plone-only behaviour should be dropped into
the CMF?  i'm not detecting some prejudice that might possibly be
causing certain readers to jump to conclusions about my proposal, am i? ;-)
Did I say CMF? No, I did not. I said PAS.

whatever.  i still don't think that justifies a back-handed insult when
there was nothing in my proposal that implied that i wanted to move
rob,
we German native speakers are used to word our opinions much more directly that Americans. I believe for a German speaker there is not a trace of insult in what jens expressed.

just trying to bridge a cultural gap
robert