--On 7. Februar 2006 11:34:30 +0000 Rui Gamito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all.

Can anyone tell me why are there such differences on the reports generated
by webalizer when running against the apache logs or the Z2.log from
zope? I understand that this Z2.log is already in a format readable for.

The format of the Z2.log and the apache log are almost identical. But when using Apache then you Z2.log will show or the address of your apache as IP address. In addition you won't see requests where Apache serves
content from its cache. Also the URL will differ when using virtual hosting.