On 12 Feb 2006, at 17:54, yuppie wrote:
From earlier discussions we have decided to not make them the default for 2.0, which would mean we need a GenericSetup profile to enable them. I would like to be able to get to 2.0.0 final by the end of March at the latest.

I can offer to work on the viewification and merge the branch next weekend if Tres has no time. But I would just add a ZCML file that needs to be enabled to use the views - not a GenericSetup profile. And I will have no time to write unittest.
IMHO the zcml file route is "good enough" as long as something explains how to do it, maybe in a README.
So with this in mind, how does 2 weeks from now sound for the beta?

Sounds good to me. I'll merge the viewification branch in time if Tres doesn't want to do it himself.

Thanks a lot! I have now updated the roadmap with specific planned release dates for the next releases on each branch, meaning 2.0.0 beta, 1.6.0 beta and 1.5.6 beta:



Zope-CMF maillist  -  Zope-CMF@lists.zope.org

See http://collector.zope.org/CMF for bug reports and feature requests

Reply via email to