--On 14. Februar 2006 10:20:24 +0100 Hans Schou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi

A very new into Zope/CMF/Plone so it might be a silly question I have.

I have installed PloneMall. In that there is a tool which is called
portal_ordermanager. If I open that I can go to the Properties tab, and
in that I can add a new property which is of the type "lines" and another
one of the type "selection".

Look at the PropertyManager API (as documented in the Zope Book 2.7 edition, Appendix A or B), manage_addProperty()...or grep through existing source...there are enough code examples.

-aj