Hi Lennart!

Lennart Regebro wrote:
On 3/25/06, yuppie <y.2006_-E2EsyBC0hj3+aS/[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Because 'css_slot' never existed in CMF, it's even gone in CPS.

OK, then it's bug.

nonexistent slots doesn't raise errors so it might not be that obvious,
but the content of 'style_slot' gets lost if it is mapped to 'css_slot'.

Strange, works for me here and now. I use style_slot in my templates
for CalZope, and they work fine in CPS 3.4.

Yes. That is strange. You were lobbying for replacing the old CMF five_template by the CMFonFive five_template and after it was added to CMF 2.0 you removed it from CMFonFive 1.3.

Now you wonder why CalZope works with CPS 3.4. It's because CPS 3.4 uses the old CMF five_template from CMF 1.6, not the broken CMFonFive template that was added to CMF 2.0.

My question is now: Do we really need the CMF-specific slots in the five_template? Or can we switch back to the old CMF five_template that seems to work fine for CalZope and CPS 3.4? (With the modification that CMF 2.0 main_templates have to provide a 'body' slot.)