I have it working fine using the PolicyHTTPCacheManager from CacheFu.
http://dev.plone.org/collective/browser/CacheFu/trunk/ PolicyHTTPCacheManager

On 5. Apr 2006, at 15:19, Bert Vanderbauwhede wrote:

I'm currently setting up a CMF site for testing purposes. While configuring the CachingPolicyManager, I discovered that it didn't work for the Image and File
content types. However, it worked perfectly for the Document content
type. I only
got it working for Image and File after I modified the index_html() method in CMFDefault/Image.py and CMFDefault/File.py. Anyone knows what I'm doing
wrong? Or is this a known problem?

I'm using CMF 1.4.7. Is this problem perhaps solved in a later version?

Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams