FWIW I always get this one with 2.9. Didn't investigate further.

Error in test test_reindexObjectSecurity_missing_noraise (CMFCore.tests.test_CMFCatalogAware.CMFCatalogAwareTests)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/python2.4/lib/python2.4/unittest.py", line 260, in run
    testMethod()
File "/home/stefan/autotest/temp/python24-zope29-cmf20/Products/ CMFCore/tests/test_CMFCatalogAware.py", line 178, in test_reindexObjectSecurity_missing_noraise
    self.assertEqual( len(self.logged), 1 ) # logging because no raise
TypeError: len() of unsized object

  Ran 1248 tests with 0 failures and 1 errors in 77.257 seconds.