Hi,

I experience this using Plone and am assuming the same issue is true outside of
Plone.

When I click on a link with href "#bluh" on a page, it often adds a /#bluh to
the page. I think this is the standard when the page has only, say, alphabetic
characters in its name ("http://domain.org/welcome"; as opposed to
"http://domain.org/welcome.html";). But in this case, shouldn't Zope
automatically add a / to the end of these URLs in order to make anchors work
properly, as opposed to clicking an anchor link causing a reload of the page? It
seems much to expect that a regular user typing something in the URL in their
browser, or that a content manager, be expected to remember to manually add a
slash at the end of the right URLs.

Peace,
George