I finally found some time to have a look at the tseaver-catalog_events branch. The last failing test is fixed now and I have some questions:

1.) The ContentishSublocations adapter is not registered by default, just for unit tests. Why?

2.) Instead of using a customized ISublocations adapter and _recurseOpaques in handleObjectEvent: Can't we just add a new subscriber that dispatches to opaque items like dispatchToSublocations dispatches to sublocations?

3.) Does this branch make the unmerged part of the efge-1.5-five-compatible branch obsolete?