It seems GS doesn't have its own list so I'm posting this here - all the
relevant people are here anyway :)

I'm working on GenericSetup support for a number of packages from the
Plone 2.5 bundle but I'm running into a bit of a limitation in GS: the
current catalog export/import routines always use the same single
catalog; support for multiple catalogs is missing.

Looking at the code it shouldn't be too hard to write something that
handles multiple catalogs, but that would mean either creating a new
import/export-step with a new XML file or breaking the format for the
current catalog.xml.

I'm not sure what the best approach is at the moment; any opinions?

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    It is simple to make things.