Hi Miles!

Miles Waller wrote:
Here's the traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Products.CMFCore.PortalContent, line 101, in __call__
AttributeError: (Default)

The URL called is /myfolder/mytype and the (Default) alias has the entry (Default). Making this blank solves the problem.

Ok. This looks like a bug in PortalContent. Please open a collector issue for that. AFAICS

        if method_id:

has to be replaced by

        if method_id and method_id != '(Default)':

My problem is that I have a lot of sites with wrongly-guessed aliases, and no time to go through and reset them! I think I'll just patch my types to fall back to the old way of finding views if they encounter a method (Default) as well as if the method is blank for the moment, and deal with trying to work them out properly later.

If you want to reset the aliases in many sites using a GenericSetup profile might be an option. The 'views_support' profile in CMF 2.0 shows you how to do that.

Cheers,

        Yuppie