On 9 Sep 2006, at 15:57, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
Plone 3.0 is slowly making progress and I would like to make a first
alpha release in 3-4 weeks. That release will be quite rough, but will
showcase the new technology. A big part of that will hopefully be the
CMF 2.1 support that Hanno has been working on. That means that it would
be very helpful if I there will be a CMF 2.1 alpha release I can use
in 3-4 weeks. Is that going to be possible?

Physically making a CMF release is not the problem.

Jens mentioned that there still is a fair amount of outstanding work for
2.1; I'm hoping to be able to still use an alpha release with the
current featureset.

I was under the impression there were a few "show-stoppers" that needed CMF 2.1 (and in some cases Five) support that weren't there yet, like the "customize a skin item". Are there any items you know are missing? You seem to apply you have everything you need.

Looking at http://www.zope.org/Products/CMF/docs/roadmap there are quite a few items we were hoping to get in that aren't finished yet.

Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (Darwin)