You don't want to cache views for Files and Images. I use this for "predicate":

python: not view and object.portal_type=='File'

On 13. Sep 2006, at 01:30, Dmitry S. Makovey wrote:

Playing with CPM I've discovered that if I put a policy like:

id: Files
Predicate: python:content.portal_type == "File"
Mod. time: content/modified
Max age: 1

with all "noXXX" checked, I have weird behaviour:

whenever I request '/file_view' method on file objects - everything
works as expected, as soon as I use '/download' all the settings are
discarded by CPM.

It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order,
though.  --Douglas Adams