I think we are close to being done with the original feature set for CMF 1.5:

While I have a few more configurations to map into the CMFSetup tool, it can already do a lot of the work currently handled by PortalGenerator (types, skins, workflows, permisison / roles, actions).

Are there other major issues outstanding? If not, I would like to release an alpha early next week, and schedule a bug day (perhaps for Friday the 8th?) to go after collector issues prior to a beta, which I would hope to release on or about the 15th.