(Apologies if you see this twice; the first version didn't seem to make it to the list).

I would like to propose the following release plan for CMF 1.5:

  - Release CMF 1.5alpha early next week (likely Wednesday), and
    encourage    sumbissions to the CMF collector.

  - Have a CMF bug day next Friday (7/9) to close issues for the beta.

  - Release CMF 1.5beta ~Friday, 7/16.

  - Release CMF 1.5final ~Friday, 7/23.

I believe that almost all the feature work called out in my roadmap posting[1] is now done; the setup tool could still use additional
handlers, but is already useful for many of the tasks currently done
by the PortalGenerator.

Comments?  Objections?

[1] http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2004-March/020363.html

Tres.