Am 01.11.2006 um 14:06 schrieb Jens Vagelpohl:

I'd like to make Zope 2.10 required for CMF trunk (2.1). This was discussed before in this thread:

In my sandbox I removed the Zope 2.9 backwards compatibility code and got rid of all deprecation warnings. If there are no objections I'll check in those changes.

I am personally +1 on that myself.

Right now I believe Plone is the only customer for 2.1, but if anyone else has an objection, please speak up today.

I have no problems will deprecating code and also aligning CMF with particular Zope versions. It might, however, be useful to note if any existing applications will be broken by the change. Oh, and it might be nice for someone on the Zope release team to bring out Windows versions of 2.9.5 and 2.10.0 for those who might need to try them in advance.

Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20
D- 40215
Tel: +49-211-938-5360