Charlie Clark schrieb:
This is just a quick one: how do I include documents within another document? ie. say I have local_pt which is going has different boxed with text from other documents. I assume I have to call a method on the document to render it correctly but haven't found the right one yet.

Look for 'CookedBody' aka

might be what you are after.

Raphael

PS: DocfinderTab is your friend ;-)

PPS: even when you are not using Plone it might help
to have it up somewhere locally and use Clouseau for
TTW object introspection (you have basically a 'zopectl debug'
session in your browser - really convenient to explore things)

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20