Am 27.11.2006 um 13:52 schrieb Jens Vagelpohl:

On 27 Nov 2006, at 13:34, Charlie Clark wrote:

Hi,

am I right in assuming that the CMF calendar tool does not provide a getNextEvent method?

No.

By the way, "grep" is your friend, and would have told you in a split second :)

He isn't my friend - my brain has difficulties with the command line %-) but I asked the question after reading the source. I'm working on my own script to do the work but think it might be a good idea to have it in the tool itself. BTW. it's the first time I've come across getToolByName.

How do I add additional event_types? Just patch setup_handlers? There doesn't seem to be any checking for adding valid types.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20