Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
while forward-porting the fix for http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/459 from 1.6 to 2.0, I was running the tests for CMFCore 2.0 and was getting tons of failures with a straight checkout (see attached file). Is there anythign I'm missing?

I notice you're only running CMFCore tests, which I never did on that branch. I just use "zopectl test" and all tests run, the only failures are 3 CMFCalendar tests. Those have to do with the recent DateTime changes that introduced a non-backwards compatible time string parsing problem, if I remember correctly Stefan Holek assigned that one to himself in the Zope collector, but nothing has happened so far.

Can you try running all tests at once?

Yes, that worked, except for those 3 CMFCalendar tests... Thanks.

2nd edition of Web Component Development with Zope 3 is now shipping!