> > If no one manifests until the weekend, I'll provide a fix to make
> > the parsing wrong (dates without a timezone will be considered in
> > the current timezone, instead of the, correct, UTF), but backward
> > compatible...
> Thank you, I really appreciate it. I don't know why Stefan piped up
> and then nothing happened. The fact remains that these unit test
> failures imply that the new DataTime code needs to be fixed. If I
> didn't have severe regex aversion I would have looked into it myself.

to the ones who don't follow the collector and checkin lists: as
I wasn't able to commit my fixes in the last weekend, today Tres
reverted the changes on the 2.9 and 2.10 branches.

Right now, we're discussing the last remaining point on zope-dev[1],
before I checking the corrected code.

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.devel/12745

       Dorneles Treméa · Developer · Plone Solutions · Brazil

   Consulting · Training · Development · http://plonesolutions.com