Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

On 27 Dec 2006, at 11:41, Martin Aspeli wrote:
Right, I hope that helps anyway - sorry I can't just put it in myself right now, but if someone else has a need or a wish, I'd be really grateful if they could shepherd this in. :)

You need to provide full patches and find someone who has the time - I'm afraid I don't.

I'll see what I can do. I'd like someone with a better understanding of the code to verify this one, though.

The best solution would be for you to get in touch with Jim and get a contributor agreement going. That's not rocket science.

Yeah, I will. Until recently, this was all in rather a state of flux so I never got around to it. ;)

Martin