Something that strikes me, by looking at this code is that we also
want events that map to 'notifySuccess' and 'notifyException' too (ie,
ITransitionSuccessEvent and ITransitionFailureEvent), not only
'before'/'after'. (see _invokeWithNotifications).

Those could be fired from the 'notifySuccess', etc. And the code that
is currently in 'notifySuccess' would move to a subscriber.

I guess that 'notifyCreated' could be replaced by a subscriber to
'IObjectCreatedEvent' or equivalent.
Sidnei da Silva
Enfold Systems
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214