Am 10.01.2007 um 01:17 schrieb Jens Vagelpohl:

I believe Tres is referring to is the "global_allow" property that you can find in the GenericSetup XML files for content types. To make a long story short: Completely forget the Plone book examples and look at the GenericSetup examples as set by _recent_ CMF versions, described by the XML files inside <product>/profiles/ default/. factory_type_information dictionaries are obsoleted by GenericSetup profiles.

Thanks, I'm using CMF 2.0 from this autumn so I'm using the most recent stable release. I assume CMFCalendar is a good example to follow?

Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20
D- 40215
Tel: +49-211-938-5360