Hi Charlie!

Charlie Clark wrote:

Am 12.01.2007 um 14:35 schrieb Jens Vagelpohl:

Here is the new implementation for event_edit_form and event_view:

There you go, even better ;)

Indeed, nice to see all those horrible decorators have gone! Now that my content-type is sort of working I can afford to give this a go. Does this have dependencies on the current svn trunk or will it work with CMF 2.0?

This will not work with CMF 2.0. It depends on CMFDefault.formlib and other code that exists only on the trunk.

I use the trunk in production and it looks quite stable. If you are not afraid of possible API changes (the trunk is still alpha, so new APIs are not frozen yet), using the trunk might not be a bad choice.