Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
I have now finished (well, finished awaiting feedback and help on one item) the work on the "jens_tools_as_utilities" branch.

There's one set of test failures out of CMFActionIcons/tests/test_exportimport that I can't quite interpret. I believe it has to do with the way the tests are set up, but I'm not sure. See traceback below.

You want to register the DefaultTraversable adapter for * (None). I'm sure other tests in the CMF do this already, it should be easy to adapt their setup code to that test.

Other than that I have one unrelated failure in the GS tests themselves and some logger messages coming through, all those smell like test cleanup issues to me. If I run the GenericSetup tests by themselves I don't get any failure.

Long live layers to push all the Zope 2 crap into that can't be torn down.

Error in test test_with_icon (Products.CMFActionIcons.tests.test_exportimport.Test_exportActionIconsTool)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/zope/src/Zope-2.10-branch/lib/python/zope/traversing/", line 161, in traversePathElement
    raise TraversalError('No traversable adapter found', obj)
TraversalError: ('No traversable adapter found', <Products.CMFActionIcons.exportimport.ActionIconsToolExportConfigurator object at 0x3782510>)

2nd edition of Web Component Development with Zope 3 is now shipping!