Am 07.02.2007 um 00:45 schrieb Jens Vagelpohl:

Well, for simple work with the CMF like setting up a quick instance for hacking and development *I do not want to use any tools*. I want to retain the same ease I currently have where all I need to do is either copy or link a few directories into the instance Products folder. It's intuitive and very fast for a Zope 2 developer. If you can offer the same ease and speed with a different approach, fine. But I don't see it with those wondrous tools.

With you on this one, Jens.

Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20
D- 40215