Hi Matt!

Matt wrote:
Are there any RelaxNG or W3C XML Schemas for the Generic Setup XML formats?

No. Don't think so.

Also, I presume by looking at the latest revision of differ
http://svn.zope.org/GenericSetup/trunk/differ.py?rev=41383&view=auto
that DeltaProfiles are going to start off being unified diffs.

If useful, I would like to contribute by developing an XML diff based
solution using a RelaxNG schema that can define when elements are
ordered or not, and to normalize out whitespace, which seem to be the
two most recurring problems in doing generic setup export diffs.

Did you see this thread?
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2006-July/024665.html

What kind of XML diff do you have in mind? Which libraries would this depend on?

Cheers,

        Yuppie