Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

On 22 Feb 2007, at 09:03, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
Hey Rocky, any progress? Haven't heard and loud yelling from Wichert
yet, but I think he's getting close to the Plone 3.0 beta by now...

I'm hoping for upcoming monday..

Merging the branch into the trunk is going to be a bit of work. I'm volunteering to do it, but I really need something from Rocky today or tomorrow to meet your Monday deadline.

IIRC existing CMF sites stop working with that branch. That has to be resolved before releasing a beta.

In general I'm no fan of last minute merges. There should be several days between merging a big branch like that and releasing a beta.

Cheers, Yuppie