Hi!

I just added a new ZCML directive to the trunk (CMF 2.1):

http://svn.zope.org/?rev=72873&view=rev

Instead of using this in __init__.py:

  from Products.CMFCore.DirectoryView import registerDirectory
  registerDirectory('skins', globals())

You now can use this ZCML directive in your Product or package:

  <cmf:registerDirectory name="zpt_calendar"/>

Please note that by default subdirectories are no longer registered separately. To get exactly the same as above you have to use this:

  <cmf:registerDirectory
      name="skins"
      directory="skins"
      recursive="True"
      />

But it is recommended to use a skins directory and register each subdirectory explicitly by its name.

I didn't write a proposal in advance, so if there is something you don't like about this checkin I'll be happy to modify it.

Cheers,

        Yuppie