Now that I have completed the primary functionality for
five.localsitemanager it seems to me that the CMF
jens_tools_as_utilities branch should be ready for merging into trunk
in anticipation of the of the next cmf 2.1 alpha/beta release.

Even if the functionality is unstable at this point I would think it's
fine for beta since there is no more intended functionality meant to
be included.

Just for a bit of extra info, I have solidified the release-0.1 tag
for five.localsitemanager and this tag is used directly by the jens
CMF branch.  I'd prefer to keep 0.1 as a silent release with the goal
of five.localsitemanager 1.0 final being released simultaneously with
CMF 2.1 final.

What do you all think?