Hi!

I'm stuck. In CMFCore.Expression.getExprContext I tried to replace::

        utool = getUtility(IURLTool)
        portal = utool.getPortalObject()

by::

        portal = getUtility(ISiteRoot)

I can't get this working. The lookup from within getExprContext fails. But:

- sm.registeredUtilities() contains the ISiteRoot registration

- if I first call getUtility(ISiteRoot) from somewhere else, the lookup doesn't fail in getExprContext either (I guess the result of some caching)

- getUtility(IURLTool) *does* work, and inside getPortalObject() looking up the ISiteRoot utility works as well

The lookup is in C code, I don't know C and how to debug that. No idea what's going wrong here.

Any pointers?

TIA,

        Yuppie