Doyon, Jean-Francois schrieb:
Hello,

I've added a tool to my code base, and registered it in toolset.xml, gave it import/export logic, etc …

Did you also register the adapter for the tool to the setup environment?

I have something like that in CMFBib's exportimport:

<configure
   xmlns="http://namespaces.zope.org/zope";
   xmlns:five="http://namespaces.zope.org/five";
   i18n_domain="cmf"

<adapter factory=".bibliographytool.BibliographyToolComponentNodeAdapter"/>
  <adapter factory=".bibliographytool.BibliographyToolFolderNodeAdapter"/>
  <adapter factory=".bibliographytool.BibliographyToolXMLAdapter"/>

</configure>

where in exportimport/bibliographytool I declare:

class BibliographyToolXMLAdapter(XMLAdapterBase, ObjectManagerHelpers,
                                 PropertyManagerHelpers):

    """XML im- and exporter for the BibliographyTool.
    """

    adapts(IBibliographyTool, ISetupEnviron)

See https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/CMFBibliographyAT/trunk
for the full example.

Raphael