Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
On 5 Apr 2007, at 16:07, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
Previously Tres Seaver wrote:
There may be a better solution in place already on the branch we worked
on at the BBQ Sprint:

That branch includes Rob Miller's work to land the "upgrade steps"
feature from the CPS extensions the GenericSetup, along with an
improvied "base vs. extension" UI.

But that code doesn't improve the non-purging mode. The changes Wichert proposed make sense with or without the 'upgrade steps' feature.

Since CMF 2.1 is in beta I don't expect it to land in 2.1 anymore, or is
that a wrong assumption?

Well, first of all it needs to move from the GenericSetup branch to the GenericSetup trunk I'd think. If there is a new beta and a consensus that it's not a problem (meaning more core CMF developers comment on it) we can put it into CMF 2.1.

CMF 2.1 beta has some serious site manager issues. Please let's focus on resolving these issues first.